127Re: [soapbuilders] SOAP Spec section 3

  • Paul Kulchenko
    Mar 21, 2001
      Hi, Simon!

      Hm, you're right. SOAP::Lite will allow it. Unfortunately I put too
      strong check for namespace on Envelope, but it'll be weakened
      according to spec. I like this short SOAP message :))

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Simon Fell <soap@...> wrote:
      > So, i was re-reading the spec again, and noticed that the SOAP
      > namespace is a MUST not a REQUIRED, and that you MAY treat a SOAP
      > request with no namespace qualifications, as a real SOAP request,
      > i.e.
      > you can choose to accept the following as a real soap request.
      >
      > <Envelope>
      > <Body>
      > </Body>
      > </Envelope>
      >

      > Is anyone aware of any implementations that allow this ?
      >
      > Cheers
      > Simon

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic