10680Re: Info About SOAP

  • vikas_mdu
    May 12 11:52 PM
      Thanks To Noah and Anne for Response,

      I got waht Anne and Noah want to say but I think my problem is little
      misunderstood, Ok Let me clear..., As i told, i am using the NuSoap
      package, currently what i seen that for the client side a script is
      given in which client have to pass some parameters and have to use a
      function '$soapclient->Call' to send the request to the server, if we
      put the 'URL?wsdl' script makes its own wsdl depends on providing
      parameters and ofcourse uses the 'nusoap.php' Class , but i want that
      client script should request with only XML (complete Soap Envelope)
      to the server through 'fsockopen' or 'cURL', and should use the
      external wsdl (unlike as it currently create its own) file. So that
      server should got an SOAP/XML envelope to process with an external
      wsdl. As i told i am a newbie in SOAP, so didn't find such example of
      NuSoap on the net. If anybody can help me, please
      respond !!

      One more question : If it is necessary to use the WSDL, and i seen
      somwhere xsd file also can anybody tell me why these files are used
      with SOAP messages and how Important are these ?

      Best Regards
      Vikas Sheoran

      --- In soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com, "Anne Thomas Manes"
      <atmanes@...> wrote:

      > Using the NuSoap package to build a service does not require that
      you use
      > the same NuSoap package on the client. NuSoap will generate an XML
      message
      > packaged in a SOAP envelope, and any client can interpret the
      message using
      > only XML or using any other SOAP client package (for any programming
      > language).
      >
      > Anne
      >
      > On 5/12/06, vikas_mdu <vikas_mdu@...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hi everybody,
      > >
      > > I am very new to SOAP, can
      anybody
      > > provide me some example package of SOAP with PHP server and only
      XML for
      > > client. Actually i have downloaded the NuSoap Package, but i
      have to
      > > create a webservice and have to provide only xml to my customers,
      In
      > > Nusoap the client uses the package ( Class File nusoap.php ) ,
      and in
      > > this case only customers who are using PHP as there enviournment
      can use
      > > it. I need somthing(Only With XML) at client side which is
      plateform
      > > Independent.
      > >
      > > If any body uses NuSoap with only XML at client Please Help
      Me !!!!!!