10678Re: [soapbuilders] Info About SOAP

  • Anne Thomas Manes
    May 12, 2006
      Using the NuSoap package to build a service does not require that you use the same NuSoap package on the client. NuSoap will generate an XML message packaged in a SOAP envelope, and any client can interpret the message using only XML or using any other SOAP client package (for any programming language).

      Anne

      On 5/12/06, vikas_mdu <vikas_mdu@...> wrote:

      Hi everybody,

                                        I am very new to SOAP, can anybody
      provide me some example package of SOAP with PHP server and only XML for
      client.  Actually i have downloaded the NuSoap Package, but i have to
      create a webservice and have to provide only xml to my customers, In
      Nusoap the client uses the package ( Class File  nusoap.php ) , and in
      this case only customers who are using PHP as there enviournment can use
      it. I need somthing(Only With XML) at client side which is plateform
      Independent.

      If any body uses NuSoap with only XML at client Please Help Me !!!!!!

      thanks In Advance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Best Regards

      Vikas

      Home is just a click away. Make Yahoo! your home page now.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/W6uqlB/TM