10604how do I use NuSoap in my web services on cross platforms

  • sweety_s68
    Feb 1, 2006
      Hello
      I am trying to use NuSoap.I must specify iam a new user to soap.
      I am trying to send texual messages from a php-mysql program on server
      to a java client desktop application.
      How do i authenticate a user(username and password)?
      My application is basically for office communication.the user enters
      his id and password in java application.Then how do i authenticate the
      user using Soap?
      Please help as i dont know how to use NuSoap for messaging.