10534Re: [soapbuilders] xsd:union and .NET and Axis

  • Richard Salz
    Dec 22, 2005
      Since several standards are starting to use Gudge's "open enumeration"
      trick, I assume AXIS and .NET will support xsd:union pretty soon.

      Right?

      The basic idea is I have elements that correspond to (mostly) simple
      numeric types or strings. I either want a real value, or empty content
      (meaning "use default"). It looks like using nillable/nil is more
      widespread. That was a surprise to me.

      SOA Appliance Group
      IBM Application Integration Middleware
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic