10454Re: [soapbuilders] Re: Problems with WSDL
- Oct 27, 2005On 10/27/05, umike777 <umike777@...> wrote:
> No, WSDL is generated from java classes with Axis,interop between SOAP stacks is a permanent problem. I suggest you
> but it's no compatible with .NET
> and i try to understand whi is that...
1. upgrade to Axis1.3, which released a couple of weeks ago. This will
contain the latest interop patches.
2. if this does not work, file a bugrep on Axis's jira pages.
>If you are in to "sophisticated" XML, try not letting the SOAP stack
> How to define method with no input params and with one output param
> in WSDL with rpc/encoded style? Also this method must receive header.
write the WSDL for you.
0. Embrace doc/lit RPC rather than rpc/encoded
1. write the Xml Schema for your documents, using datatypes that are
supported by .net and java (no unsigned longs, no fancy restriction
2. write simple WSDL that uses the XSD-defined elements as messages.
3. have both Axis and .NET generate code from the WSDL/XSD.
4. discuss problems on the Axis-user mail list, as these are the
people that can help you.
This will force you to learn XSD and WSDL, but you end up with WSDL
files you understand, because you wrote them and you documented them.
Machine generated WSDL is unreadable and unstable.
- << Previous post in topic