10422Re: [soapbuilders] XmlSerialization issue

  • omkar singh
    Oct 3, 2005
      Can u specify the specific XmlAttribute for showing the size of arrray?
      How to apply XmlAttribute to member of class?
      And I am using DataType XmlElementAttribute for a member 'parmeterValue' but the serialized document doesn't reflect that.

      Duncan Mak <duncanmak@...> wrote:
      On 10/3/05, omkar singh <omkar_s_2000@...> wrote:
      hi,
      When I am serializing the array of following ParameterValueStruct class i didnot get
      1> the type and size of array.
      2> DataType of each element. It is especially needed in  case of 'anyURI' DataType.
      I am using serializer class of XmlSerialization namespace of .NET framework.

      You need to use the [XmlAttribute] attribute to specify what attribute(s) to add to the elements.

      Duncan.

      Omkar Singh
      Consultant
      Jopasana Software & Systems Pvt. Ltd.