10354Re: [soapbuilders] Line feed normalization and character reference processing

  • Davanum Srinivas
    Aug 19, 2005
      Kirill,

      Preliminary analysis shows Axis 1.2.1 is working as expected when
      receiving the soap messages (though there is a bug that if the
      application wants to send inside a string it is being sent as

). If i see something else, i will drop a note.

      Thanks,
      dims

      --
      Davanum Srinivas : http://wso2.com/ - Oxygenating The Web Service Platform