10281RE: [soapbuilders] .Net is automatically importing XML schema, how do I stop it from doing so???

  • Kirill Gavrylyuk
    Jun 1, 2005
      Hi Ryan,

      >>This import is not allowed by the WS-I basic profile
      I assume prefix "s" in this case refers to the
      "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" namespace uri and import is located
      inside the <s:schema> element?

      If true, why is it invalid?

      Anyway, this is most likely there because you're using DataSet.