10100RE: [soapbuilders] state of the art on interoperability

  • Nelson Minar
    Feb 14, 2005
      When I talk to people who build web services toolkits I feel like
      we're in two different worlds. I build web services people use and
      interop seems really difficult. But the tool vendors say it's great
      and spin pictures of fancy WS-Needlepoint on top of this wonderful
      basic framework. Maybe we're evaluating different use cases? Or to
      different standards?

      >It should also be noted that there are quite a few live endpoints
      >that have been specifically setup to help ad-hoc interop testing -
      >allowing people to test w/o having to wait for a formal interop
      >event.

      I know about the old soapbuilders rpc/encoded endpoints, but is there
      something for document/literal?
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic