10051RE: [soapbuilders] .NET, SOAP encoded types and arrays

  • Tom Jordahl
    Dec 17, 2004
      Yup, at the top of my <schema> section:
      <import namespace="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

      I attached the whole WSDL for reference.

      No plans to switch Axis 1.x to wrapped/literal at this time, although the
      Axis2 effort is underway, which will support WSDL 2.0 and of course be all
      literal-y and stuff.

      Axis 1.2 is *way* better at literal than it used to be. We (Macromedia) are
      doing WS-I stuff and things are looking good with the latest Axis 1.2
      source.

      Anyway, any help you can give me on the .NET front is appreciated Kirill!

      --
      Tom Jordahl