Soap Client error 5052

  • wigandrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2004
      I have an application that validates credentials using the Soap
      Client toolkit. When it is run in through our internal network
      everything is fine.

      When it is run outside the network we get the following error:

      Run-time error 5052:
      An unancticipated error occured during the process of this request.
      HRESULT=0X800A13BC- Client: Sending the Soap message failed or no
      recognizable reponse was received. HRESULT=0X800A13BC -
      Client:Unspecified client error.