Fault code questions

  • Tyler Butler
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      I have been trying to deploy a service that uses some proprietary software
      that I do not have access to the source code for. I am basically getting
      this error:

      faultcode: 'SOAP-ENV:Server.Exception:'
      faultstring: 'com/ekahau/sdk/LocationEstimateListener'

      Can someone explain to me what the faultcode and fault string mean? There
      is no additional data in the fault object that is created, and I can't
      figure out what is causing the error. Is an exception being thrown? Is
      there any way I can do server side debugging? The service works fine when
      run normally, but as soon as I try to deploy it as a service, it doesn't
      work.

      Thanks,
      Tyler Butler