EMU OIL OFFER

  • SIMON CALEB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2003
      Disclaimer: List, it's owner and moderators have no business association with any product-whether tangible or intangible-that is offered for sale on the List unless otherwise stated. ALL correspondence about any ad shall be done off list to the contact supplied
      by the advertiser. List Owner.
      SPECIAL OFFER: GET FREE SHIPPING IN THE LOWER 48 STATES . Alaska gets free shipping to Seattle, WA. Send me a note privately and ask how, simon@...
      I have gallons of refined EMU oil. It can be used in lotions or cosmetic's and is 100 % pure. The price is $125.00 per gallon plus shipping. Half gallon price is $65.00 ,the Quarts are $45.00, The Pints are $25.00.

      I also have rendered EMU oil in smaller containers. This was processed on Sat. Jan, 11th. Very fresh.:-) Half gallons = $65.00 each plus shipping
      Pints = $20.00 each plus shipping. Also rendered ostrich oil, gallons only at this time for, $45.00 a gallon.

      Please contact me privately at simon@... I do take paypal.

      SOLAR-PLUS, ALTERNATIVE ENERGY PRODUCTS
      805-570-3298, www.solar-plus.com