VB application example for SOAP Toolkit 3.0 DocSample1?

  • joblessinsiliconvalley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2003
      I have downloaded SOAP Toolkit 3.0 and successfully ran the
      DocSample1 example by following the User Guide that came with the
      toolkit. Could someone point me to a document (or a URL) which helps
      me create a small Visual Basic 6.0 application that will test the
      DocSample1 Server operations? (I am running Windows XP Pro on a box
      that also has IIS 5.1, SOAP Toolkit 3.0 and Visual Basic 6.0 SP5)
      Thanks in advance.

      -j
    • joblessinsiliconvalley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2003
        Please ignore my previous message. DocSample3 (in SOAP Toolkit 3.0
        user guide) answered my question.

        -j