trouble installing SOAP toolkit on WinNt 4.0

  • nbertus2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2002
      Sorry for trouble...

      I have trouble installing SOAP on WinNT 4.0 SP 6a, with WIndows
      Installer 1.1 and VB runtime 6.0. After starting SoapToolkit20.exe
      the little window of installer shows for a second, then is gone and
      the soaptoolkitprocess keeps around in the memory for ages doing
      nothing.

      The server runs IIS 4.0 and some other stuff.

      Any ideas? Thx in advance

      nbert