Greetings!

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2001
      Good morning. This is the first day of this list, and it's not an
      April Fools joke! Here's the charter.

      "Started in April 2001, this list supports developers working on SOAP
      toolkits, low-level code that interops based on the SOAP 1.1
      specification. It's a newbies list because SOAP is new, we're all
      newbies, but we want to work with everyone who thinks SOAP is
      exciting, fun and enabling. Bring your questions here and other
      newbies will help you find the answers you seek."

      This list is linked to the discussion group at
      http://www.soapware.org/. When a user posts a message to that DG, a
      copy is sent to this list.

      This list is mentioned in a status report I posted to the
      soapbuilders list earlier today.

      I will announce it in various places when it's properly linked in in
      all the places it needs to be.
    • dandiebolt@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        You have a nasty period in the URL listed in yahoo groups

        > http://www.soapware.org/.
      • Dave Winer
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          Yup, they don't let you edit old posts either.

          That's life in the Big Leagues. ;->

          Dave