SOAP Issue

  • Lev Gelfer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2001
      I'm having problems with Apache-SOAP. I created the XML message and send it back as a String. the problem I experience is that the entire string gets converted into an HTML formatted String.

      <Organization ORG_ID="5435">
      <Name>BNP</Name>
      <Branch Branch_ID="1502">
      <Name>Hong Kong</Name>
      <Country_Id>45</Country_Id>
      <Contact Contact_ID="13799">
      <Name>Gate Gourmet HK Ltd</Name>
      <Tel/>
      <Asset Asset_ID="14069">
      <Borrower/>
      <TargetPrice>HK$ 250.000 TERM LOAN 5 Years</TargetPrice
      gt;
      <AssetSize>45m</AssetSize>
      </Asset>
      </Contact>
      </Branch>
      </Organization>
      <Organization ORG_ID="7585">
      <Name>BNP</Name>
      <Branch Branch_ID="426">
      <Name>Not Defined</Name>
      <Country_Id>1</Country_Id>
      <Contact Contact_ID="13866">
      <Name>Holland Car Leasing</Name>
      <Tel/>
      <Asset Asset_ID="14229">
      <Borrower/>
      <TargetPrice>SEE CURRENT COM</TargetPrice>
      <AssetSize/>
      </Asset>
      </Contact>
      </Branch>
      </Organization>
      lt;/creditortree></return>

      I'm sure there is a problem either with my configuration or with a request.

      Lev Gelfer.

      --

      This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.