MS soapserializer and soapreader alternatives?

  • harlan@generaleyes.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      Hello.
      New to group.

      Are there alternatives to the MS soapserializer and soapreader that
      could be used in an MS and ASP development environment?
      They worked fine for me and the examples that came with the toolkit.
      Something happened after I got the Code Red virus and now the toolkit
      examples stall. I've narrowed the stalling down to these components
      though.

      It was fun troubleshooting for a little while. Now I just want
      something that works.

      Any suggestions?

      Thanks,
      Jason Harlan
    • Simon Fell
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
        If you've been code-red'd then you really should reinstall your system
        from the O.S. up. You don't know what happened between code-red
        installing its backdoor, and you installing the patch.

        As for alternatives to the MS tools, pocketSOAP and 4s4c are SOAP
        client and server toolkits for the windows platform, both support ASP.
        see www.pocketsoap.com

        Cheers
        Simon
        www.pocketsoap.com