How to start

  • Dasharatha Raju
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2001
      Hi to all,

      I am new to SOAP. I have read the details of it and
      now i want to implement it, to start with a simple
      example.

      Let us say a function which returns some result
      according to the parameters.
      1) If i write a request to retrive the result from the
      function, where should the function be kept(Path) in
      the server ?
      and in which form like in VB application.

      2)Is that the VB application which contains the
      function should be running when i request ?

      It will be very helpful to me if you give me a overall
      picture of it.

      Regards
      Raju

      http://personals.yahoo.com