"Access dienied" error deploying SOAP service, driving me crazy

  • Eduardo Molteni
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2001
      I build a webservice using VB6 DLL and the SOAP toolkit 2.0, evering is
      ok in the test machine, but when I deployed It in the production server
      (in a professional hosting company), any method returns an "access
      denied" error.

      I check that the DLL and the WSDL file has execute and read permissions,
      among several others, but nothing works.

      PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP, HELP, HELP!