Announce: XML-RPC and SOAP 1.1 interfaces for Current Time

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Today we deployed XML-RPC and SOAP 1.1 interfaces so that people working in
      scripting environments that don't have RFC 858 support can get their clocks
      synched with the NIST servers.

      http://www.xmlrpc.com/currentTime

      http://www.soapware.org/currentTime

      Note: Two new domain names were added for this app, time.soapware.org and
      time.xmlrpc.com. The DNS changes were made earlier this morning and may not
      have percolated to your server. If so, for now, send the messages to
      rpc.weblogs.com, it's the same machine.

      Dave