Southern Soapers Fragrances Prebuy! Rosemilk, White Musk, Adirondack etc

  • soapalooza_kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2013
      Southern Soapers Fragrance Prebuy! Rosemilk, White Musk, Adirondack etc

      Thank you for allowing this ad. Forum owners and moderators are not responsible for any outcomes.

      Don't forget about our June/July Fragrance Prebuy, we are bringing back some very special Southern Soapers fragrance formulations right now, and they are DEEPLY discounted while on PreBuy.

      We have incredible, cold process soapmaking fragrance oils on Prebuy! This time the line up includes some of our incredibly popular Southern Soapers fragrances, just in time for Fall soapmaking production:
      Get them here:
      http://bit.ly/11KMqUf

      We are bringing back ADIRONDACK !! It is amazing!
      We are bringing back ROSEMILK, it is divine!
      We are bringing back Maharani Padparadscha, it is incredible!
      Get them here: http://bit.ly/11KMqUf

      The complete line up this time also includes Southern Soapers favorites:
      http://bit.ly/11KMqUf
      Sweetheart Roses
      Pumpkin Brulee
      White Musk
      Persian Limewood
      Pepperberry Wreath
      Rosemilk
      Adirondack
      Maharani Padparadscha (our very special, proprietary Sandalwood Rose)

      The Soapalooza (formerly Southern Soapers) fragrances have been heavily tested in cold process, hot process, and melt & pour soapmaking. They are also suitable for lotions and other cosmetics, as well as soy candles.

      Soapalooza is owned and operated by Kelly Bloom, the founder of Southern Soapers. Soapalooza sells the former Southern Soapers Fragrance formulations as well as new fragrance creations developed during her hiatus. You can be assured that the quality products, customer service, and attention to detail are the same today at Soapalooza as when Kelly operated Southern Soapers.

      Sign Up for our New Private Sales Newsletter!
      PS> You get free PDF downloads, coupons, new arrival news, and sales alerts!
      http://bit.ly/108VEcv

      We look forward to supplying you with the same products and service we used to!

      Kelly Bloom
      owner of the Soapalooza, formerly Southern Soapers
      Original Owner. Original Formulas. Original Fragrances.
      http://www.soapalooza.com/

      You can connect with Soapalooza using social media now:

      Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/SoapaloozaFans
      Facebook Forum: https://www.facebook.com/groups/soapalooza/
      Twitter: @soapalooza
      Blog: http://www.soapalooza.com/blog/