179Re: [soap-newbies] MS soapserializer and soapreader alternatives?

  • Simon Fell
    Nov 10, 2001
      If you've been code-red'd then you really should reinstall your system
      from the O.S. up. You don't know what happened between code-red
      installing its backdoor, and you installing the patch.

      As for alternatives to the MS tools, pocketSOAP and 4s4c are SOAP
      client and server toolkits for the windows platform, both support ASP.
      see www.pocketsoap.com

      Cheers
      Simon
      www.pocketsoap.com