Abo el reish hospital visit

  • so7betkhair
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2012
      salam alaykom

      As every year we visit "Abo Elreesh" hospital on last Friday

      in Ramadan ( 17 August 2012 )

      and we'll try to provide a medical device to present it in visiting day
      also we'll see the children & give them presents & fruites

      and amounts of money as all years, that for people who like to pay "zakat mal"

      If you didn't come with us before & like to come this time

      we prepare bages of presents before the visiting

      & amounts according to the number of patients in the hospital

      we gather at 8 O clock in front of the hospital & distribute ourselves in sections
      to cover all floors

      of course (in shaa2 Allah) the device will be provided in that day

      This device costs 56000 LE

      If anyone like to participate in buying the device
      call me on my mobile 0105136760 - Maha before 10:00 PM
      Or
      Use our Bank Account detailed below: -
      Faisal Islamic Bank
      Giza Branch
      A/C No. 10446
      Beneficiary: Sohbet Kheir Organization
      Swift Code: FIEGEGCXMAI

      In case anyone made a deposit in our above mentioned A/C
      Please call or send an email confirm that you sent the amount for "Abo Elreesh
      visiting"

      gazakom Allah kol khair
      maha 0105136760