Job required

  • haytham
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2011

       I am seeking for challenging job with a career path in a reputable company where I can utilize my experience in a team driven organization.

    I would particularly welcome the chance to work for your company,

    and as soon as you will notice on my enclosed Resume, the positions at your company match both my personal and professional interests.

    I am sure that my interests and enthusiasm with my understanding of the needs would be extremely relevant to a position in your company.

    Please feel free to contact me at my cell phone: (+ 966565721893 )

    I'm looking forward to hear from you soon and don't hesitate to contact me for further information.

    Thank you in advanced for your consideration.