Clif bars

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2012
      Hey guys/gals, I am running the regional men's gymnastics championships at Expo Idaho this weekend. The competition is Sat and Sun.. if there is no wind stop over to see good athletes.

      Everything is almost set. But Nancy n I forgot to get something for the athletes to snack on during the meet. Who had all the cliff Bars at the snow kite film this winter? Would it be possible to get some donated to the meet?. We have 375 attending. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks n good luck with the wind

      PS way to go J on the site hits.
      Sent from my iPad