2011 Naish kites

  • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012
      I have got a pair of 2011 Naish Bolt kites for sale. One is a 12m the other a 9m both with very little use. Maybe 8 sessions on the 12m and 5 on the 9m. No repairs and no problems. Nice kites. Complete. Only one pump.
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 5, 2012

        What are u asking for each???  Are these the ones with the sharp corners?

        James R. Tighe

        5420 W State St.

        Boise, Idaho 83703

        208-853-3220 Gym; 208-859-1397 Cell