Re: Icr

  • robbnukebruce
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
      You the man, Jim.. good luck.
      A little too 'icer' for me.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      > Heading to icer to see if it's any good anybody wanna join me

    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2012
        Not much here for a southeast wind pretty dead.  Oh well nice drive but this is the highest I've seen I seen icr in years

        Message 3 of 8 , May 23 8:51 AM
          First day out this yr. very up n down. Five kiters. Will took lots of pics. I dredged up a lot of the weeds with my long fin, but left some for today. Tom C said i had them hanging off my back at one point. Sailed a 6.2 n 112 L board. Great to be out on the water. Maybe this pm again. Jim
          Sent from my iPad
        • Will Hise
          Message 4 of 8 , May 23 9:05 AM
            Pics to prove it:
            https://plus.google.com/photos/101982761949508000763/albums/5745602062838363153

            On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

            First day out this yr.  very up n down.  Five kiters.  Will took lots of pics.  I dredged up a lot  of the weeds with my long fin, but left some for today.  Tom C said i had them hanging off my back at one point.  Sailed a 6.2 n 112 L board.  Great to be out on the water.  Maybe this pm again.  Jim
            Sent from my iPad

            <*> Your email settings:
               Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
               (Yahoo! ID required)

            <*> To change settings via email:
               snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
               snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

               http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          • Jim Tighe
            Message 5 of 8 , May 27 5:07 PM
            Having a beer instead of sailing. Sunday at 5:30p
          • chris133@cableone.net
            Message 6 of 8 , May 27 6:32 PM
              Boy, no one told me there's beer!  I should have stayed. ;-)

              Best regards,
              Chris Lee

              Message 7 of 8 , Jun 9, 2012
                Second day at ICR. I plowed the fields of weeds for everyone on my 5.2 sail. Gotta get a weed fin or a kite. Steve, josh ., Stephano, n tony all had fun. They were on 9.0 kites. Wind was squirlie but when it was on it had to be 25-28 mph. Jim
                Sent from my iPad