Icr

  • Jim Tighe
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3 2:49 PM
      Heading to icer to see if it's any good anybody wanna join me
    • robbnukebruce
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3 2:59 PM
        You the man, Jim.. good luck.
        A little too 'icer' for me.

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3 3:16 PM
          Not much here for a southeast wind pretty dead.  Oh well nice drive but this is the highest I've seen I seen icr in years

          Message 4 of 8 , May 23, 2012
            First day out this yr. very up n down. Five kiters. Will took lots of pics. I dredged up a lot of the weeds with my long fin, but left some for today. Tom C said i had them hanging off my back at one point. Sailed a 6.2 n 112 L board. Great to be out on the water. Maybe this pm again. Jim
            Sent from my iPad
          • Will Hise
            Message 5 of 8 , May 23, 2012
              Pics to prove it:
              https://plus.google.com/photos/101982761949508000763/albums/5745602062838363153

              On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 9:51 AM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

              First day out this yr.  very up n down.  Five kiters.  Will took lots of pics.  I dredged up a lot  of the weeds with my long fin, but left some for today.  Tom C said i had them hanging off my back at one point.  Sailed a 6.2 n 112 L board.  Great to be out on the water.  Maybe this pm again.  Jim
              Sent from my iPad

              <*> Your email settings:
                 Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                 (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                 snowkiteidaho-digest@yahoogroups.com
                 snowkiteidaho-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

                 http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Jim Tighe
              Message 6 of 8 , May 27, 2012
              Having a beer instead of sailing. Sunday at 5:30p
            • chris133@cableone.net
              Message 7 of 8 , May 27, 2012
                Boy, no one told me there's beer!  I should have stayed. ;-)

                Best regards,
                Chris Lee

                Message 8 of 8 , Jun 9, 2012
                  Second day at ICR. I plowed the fields of weeds for everyone on my 5.2 sail. Gotta get a weed fin or a kite. Steve, josh ., Stephano, n tony all had fun. They were on 9.0 kites. Wind was squirlie but when it was on it had to be 25-28 mph. Jim
                  Sent from my iPad