Re: Water sesh

  • jwattboi
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
      It was great. Seems like it was either 25 or 15. 25's were great, cooked upwind and got some decent jump practice in. 15's were lame and slogged. Got a solid hour-15 of seat time in before the lulls were large enough to not stay upwind with the 12m. Stayed warm and only my face was cold when we were tearing down. Still some dead weeds on the downwind third of the reservoir.

    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
        Sweet!
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T