Re: [snowkiteidaho] A new Future Kiter and a Windy Weekend

  • William Binegar
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2012
      A late congrats to Brenna and Will as we were out of town.  Have two certified babysitters living right down the street from you.

      On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:43 PM, geardaddyllc <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Brenna and Will Hise welcomed to the world our newest kiter Stella. Very Cool name. Congratulations!!!

      And it looks like it will be a windy weekend...Let's see if Will can join us...hehehe.