Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Water sesh

  • tony williams
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
      you are too desperate.  It is only 49 degrees out.  Try not to freeze.

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
        I'll be there about the same time, leaving Eagle at 1:45. See you there.

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jake <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

        > Running behind. I will head that way around 1:45.
        > Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone
        >
        > Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:
        >
        > >Same here. I can leave in a few. Give me a call. 412-1893
        > >
        > >On Apr 1, 2012, at 13:13, Jake <jakedobson80@...> wrote:
        > >
        > >> I am game if anybody wants to go.
        > >> Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

        > >> TODAY(Beta) • Powered by Yahoo!
        > >> Taylor Swift's ACM chances
        > >> The star faces worthy competition for Entertainer of the Year at the Academy of Country Music Awards.
        > >> Privacy Policy

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
          Perfect, water was 50.8 yesterday. Rule of 100 is almost on!
          Shorty, plus a 543, booties, and gloves should do the trick. I think Jake is setup even better with a dry suit.

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
            I've wondered about shorty on top of 43.  Let me know how that works?

            Regards,
            -Jason Brickner
            Olympus Controls
            (208)-475-4670

            On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:41 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            Perfect, water was 50.8 yesterday. Rule of 100 is almost on!
            Shorty, plus a 543, booties, and gloves should do the trick. I think Jake is setup even better with a dry suit.

            --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

            > you are too desperate.  It is only 49 degrees out.  Try not to freeze.

          • Jason Watt
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 1, 2012
              Shorty under the 543. Rusty gets the credit for the idea.  Core is only damp when I get done.

            • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
                So how was it?
                Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                From: Jason Watt <jwattboi@...>
                Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 14:08:01 -0600
                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com<snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
                ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com

                Shorty under the 543. Rusty gets the credit for the idea.  Core is only damp when I get done.

                On Apr 1, 2012, at 14:05, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

                I've wondered about shorty on top of 43.  Let me know how that works?

                Regards,
                -Jason Brickner
                Olympus Controls
                (208)-475-4670

                On Apr 1, 2012, at 12:41 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                Perfect, water was 50.8 yesterday. Rule of 100 is almost on!
                Shorty, plus a 543, booties, and gloves should do the trick. I think Jake is setup even better with a dry suit.

                --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, tony williams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

                > you are too desperate.  It is only 49 degrees out.  Try not to freeze.

              • jwattboi
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
                  It was great. Seems like it was either 25 or 15. 25's were great, cooked upwind and got some decent jump practice in. 15's were lame and slogged. Got a solid hour-15 of seat time in before the lulls were large enough to not stay upwind with the 12m. Stayed warm and only my face was cold when we were tearing down. Still some dead weeds on the downwind third of the reservoir.

                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 2, 2012
                    Sweet!
                    Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

                    From: "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...>