A new Future Kiter and a Windy Weekend

  • geardaddyllc
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
      Hi All,

      Brenna and Will Hise welcomed to the world our newest kiter Stella. Very Cool name. Congratulations!!!

      And it looks like it will be a windy weekend...Let's see if Will can join us...hehehe.

      Eddy
    • Josh Woodland
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
        Awesome!  Congratulations Brenna and Will.

        Josh

      • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
          Aloha Stella, welcome to the world! Congratulations Brenna and Will let the party continue!
          Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

          From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
          Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:43:44 -0000
          To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [snowkiteidaho] A new Future Kiter and a Windy Weekend

          Hi All,

          Brenna and Will Hise welcomed to the world our newest kiter Stella. Very Cool name. Congratulations!!!

          And it looks like it will be a windy weekend...Let's see if Will can join us...hehehe.

          Eddy

        • Jim Tighe
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2012
            Congratulations!!! U know he will want to be a little different from dad. That means another windsurfer.  Sail on!

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 29, 2012
              Congrats!

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

              > Congratulations!!! U know he will want to be a little different from dad. That means another windsurfer. Sail on!
              >
              > daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:
              >

              > Aloha Stella, welcome to the world! Congratulations Brenna and Will let the party continue!
              >
              > Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
              > ________________________________
              > From: "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...>
              > Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 22:43:44 -0000
              > To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
              > ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              > Subject: [snowkiteidaho] A new Future Kiter and a Windy Weekend
              >

              > Hi All,
              >
              > Brenna and Will Hise welcomed to the world our newest kiter Stella. Very Cool name. Congratulations!!!
              >
              > And it looks like it will be a windy weekend...Let's see if Will can join us...hehehe.
              >
              > Eddy

            • William Binegar