Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: This weekend?

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 25, 2012
      It was glass by the time we got there.  Water temp is 48.5. Still some dead weed stuff here and there and the water level is higher than I saw it last year.  Should be good to go with some wind.

      On Mar 25, 2012, at 10:19 PM, Jim Tighe <jim@...> wrote:

      I have been working 12hr days since Thursday did anyone get on the water?

      jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Anyone else thinking double sesh today, hit the camas and then ICR? I'm game if the wind cooperates.

      =