Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: This weekend?

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 30 , Mar 25, 2012
      Jake,
      Not much doing on the camas.  Heading to ICR to check it out.  We'll be there about 5.

      On Mar 25, 2012, at 10:34, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      I am game to hit the water if anyone else wants to go.
      Jake

      Sent from my iPad

      =
    • Jim Tighe
      Message 2 of 30 , Mar 25, 2012
        I have been working 12hr days since Thursday did anyone get on the water?

        jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

        Anyone else thinking double sesh today, hit the camas and then ICR? I'm game if the wind cooperates.

      • Jason Watt
        Message 3 of 30 , Mar 25, 2012
          It was glass by the time we got there.  Water temp is 48.5. Still some dead weed stuff here and there and the water level is higher than I saw it last year.  Should be good to go with some wind.