Re: weds and thursday snowkite session...

  • anon913057492
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2012
      Hi Tony,

      Wed's was pretty nice... Today the wind was pretty lite but I was able to have some fun anyway. I head down to northern Italy to ski on a frozen lake in the winter, it's just flat, no powder base just hard ice, and nothing to jump/play/avoid so it's kid of boring. Was really great to have some real boulders and trees and ridges to toy with ;) Okay Tony, I'm going to unsubscribe, feel free to email me directly if you like!

      Until we meet again ;)
      Dave