Ozone Manta

  • steve_linane
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 5, 2007
      I got the chance to fly a the new 10 m Manta today, the wind was a
      little light for a 10m . But I was able to boost some good air for the
      conditions . I found none of the problems rumored about this kite . it
      flies fast with superior lift , without any trace of over shooting the
      window or Hindenburg . it looks retro like the old buggy kites but with
      a smooth power band . I give it two thumbs up . But I would get the
      12m .My guess is the 12 is a more powerful kite the Frenzy 12m maybe
      more like the 14m
      Steve
    • rostolee
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 6, 2007
        Wow! Steve! Spellcheck! whoo hoo!

        --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "steve_linane"
        <steve_linane@...> wrote:

        > I got the chance to fly a the new 10 m Manta today, the wind was a
        > little light for a 10m . But I was able to boost some good air for the
        > conditions . I found none of the problems rumored about this kite . it
        > flies fast with superior lift , without any trace of over shooting the
        > window or Hindenburg . it looks retro like the old buggy kites but with
        > a smooth power band . I give it two thumbs up . But I would get the
        > 12m .My guess is the 12 is a more powerful kite the Frenzy 12m maybe
        > more like the 14m
        > Steve

      • j clive jordan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 6, 2007
          I think that's supposed to be whew hew!

          --- rostolee <1boardhead@...> wrote:

          > Wow! Steve! Spellcheck! whoo hoo!
          >
          > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "steve_linane"
          > <steve_linane@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > I got the chance to fly a the new 10 m Manta
          > today, the wind was a
          > > little light for a 10m . But I was able to boost
          > some good air for the
          > > conditions . I found none of the problems rumored
          > about this kite . it
          > > flies fast with superior lift , without any trace
          > of over shooting the
          > > window or Hindenburg . it looks retro like the old
          > buggy kites but with
          > > a smooth power band . I give it two thumbs up .
          > But I would get the
          > > 12m .My guess is the 12 is a more powerful kite
          > the Frenzy 12m maybe
          > > more like the 14m
          > > Steve

        • Darrel Thomas