Now Serving......The Goods

  • Jason Mac
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
      Cold blower POW out there on a firmed up base with what looks to be about 5-8" of fresh on top.

      It'd be a good day to call in sick. See ya out there.

      JMac
    • Darrel Thomas
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
        I am sooooooo in!
        Looking to ride share around 2:00 if anybody can wait that long!

        On Monday, March 19, 2012, Jason Mac <jmacmatic@...> wrote:

        > Cold blower POW out there on a firmed up base with what looks to be about 5-8" of fresh on top.
        >
        > It'd be a good day to call in sick. See ya out there.
        >
        > JMac

      • jwattboi
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
          I'm thinking 2-ish would work for me. Gotta see how the day is going and if I can swing taking half of it off.

          Jason

          --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:

          > I am sooooooo in!
          > Looking to ride share around 2:00 if anybody can wait that long!
          >
          > On Monday, March 19, 2012, Jason Mac <jmacmatic@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > Cold blower POW out there on a firmed up base with what looks to be about
          > 5-8" of fresh on top.
          > >
          > > It'd be a good day to call in sick. See ya out there.
          > >
          > > JMac

        • Darrel Thomas
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
            Jason (and anybody else...)
            I have my pass from work and home, so I am cleared for departure! 2:00 is still good for me, but I'm flexible... Give me a call.

            Darrel
            484-6766

            On Monday, March 19, 2012, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

            > I'm thinking 2-ish would work for me. Gotta see how the day is going and if I can swing taking half of it off.
            >
            > Jason
            >
            > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:
            >>
            >> I am sooooooo in!
            >> Looking to ride share around 2:00 if anybody can wait that long!
            >>
            >> On Monday, March 19, 2012, Jason Mac <jmacmatic@...> wrote:
            >> >

            >> > Cold blower POW out there on a firmed up base with what looks to be about
            >> 5-8" of fresh on top.
            >> >
            >> > It'd be a good day to call in sick. See ya out there.
            >> >
            >> > JMac

          • jwattboi
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
              I'm in if it holds up. I'm thinking 1:30 at Alby's if you can swing that. I'll give you a call after a while.

              Jason
              412-1893

              --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:

              > Jason (and anybody else...)
              > I have my pass from work and home, so I am cleared for departure! 2:00 is
              > still good for me, but I'm flexible... Give me a call.
              >
              > Darrel
              > 484-6766
              >
              > On Monday, March 19, 2012, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:
              > >

              > > I'm thinking 2-ish would work for me. Gotta see how the day is going and
              > if I can swing taking half of it off.
              > >
              > > Jason
              > >
              > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@>
              > wrote:
              > >>
              > >> I am sooooooo in!
              > >> Looking to ride share around 2:00 if anybody can wait that long!

              > about
              > >> 5-8" of fresh on top.

            • Darrel Thomas
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
                Tony called. We set the time at 2:00. I'm sure the sun will out last me anyway...

                On Monday, March 19, 2012, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                > I'm in if it holds up. I'm thinking 1:30 at Alby's if you can swing that. I'll give you a call after a while.
                >
                > Jason
                > 412-1893
                >
                > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> Jason (and anybody else...)
                >> I have my pass from work and home, so I am cleared for departure! 2:00 is
                >> still good for me, but I'm flexible... Give me a call.
                >>
                >> Darrel
                >> 484-6766
                >>
                >> On Monday, March 19, 2012, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:
                >> >

                >> > I'm thinking 2-ish would work for me. Gotta see how the day is going and
                >> if I can swing taking half of it off.
                >> >
                >> > Jason
                >> >
                >> > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@>

                >> about

              • Tonyswilliams
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
                  Looks like Darrel. Rusty me and jason. Should be super day

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Mar 19, 2012, at 11:17 AM, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:

                  Jason (and anybody else...)
                  I have my pass from work and home, so I am cleared for departure! 2:00 is still good for me, but I'm flexible... Give me a call.

                  Darrel
                  484-6766

                  On Monday, March 19, 2012, jwattboi <jwattboi@...> wrote:

                  > I'm thinking 2-ish would work for me. Gotta see how the day is going and if I can swing taking half of it off.
                  >
                  > Jason
                  >
                  > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Darrel Thomas <darrelthomasisnow@...> wrote:
                  >>
                  >> I am sooooooo in!
                  >> Looking to ride share around 2:00 if anybody can wait that long!
                  >>
                  >> On Monday, March 19, 2012, Jason Mac <jmacmatic@...> wrote:
                  >> >

                  >> > Cold blower POW out there on a firmed up base with what looks to be about
                  >> 5-8" of fresh on top.
                  >> >
                  >> > It'd be a good day to call in sick. See ya out there.
                  >> >
                  >> > JMac

                • David Jakious
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 19, 2012
                    Beautiful session today.  2 – 5 inches of windblown fresh  with pockets of 6-12 inch soft powder.  Streams and pools seemed to have frozen over and were covered, but coverage getting thin.  Started overpowered on my 13 at 1pm.  Ended underpowered at 4:30 pm.  Seemed like maybe four others got some today.

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    =