Flight Time Snowkiting Film Tonight

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2012
    I'm hosting a screening of Ryan Waite's Snowkite film - Flight Time tonight at my clinic on 28th and Davis (one block south of State St.)
    So for all of you who didn't catch the first run here's your chance.

    1101 N. 28th Street (tan stucco split level building)
    Boise, ID
    208-608-0958

    Doors: 7pm
    Showtime 7:30pm