Snowkite Film Screening

  • Gavin Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2012
    Hey Y'all

    For those of you who missed the first show....I'm hosting a screening of a local snowkiting film by Ryan Waite at my State Street clinic this Thurs. March 15th. The film features some music off my first Manzanita CD and has some great footage of some local snowkiting up on the Camas Prairie.
    It will be a great time....Bring your friends.

    It's free - BYOB
    Doors: 7pm
    Film: 7:30pm

    See you there!