Re: [snowkiteidaho] Strong wind deep snow

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
      I'm contemplating the Tuesday afternooner.

      Eddy

      On Mar 4, 2012, at 10:23 AM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Tuesday looks good if the snow holds Tuesday: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a west northwest wind between 15 and 23 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:46:57 -0700
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Strong wind deep snow

      Will
      I was wondering the same thing . The wind was defiantly there and the temp has staid low . so my guess is it was a excellent big kite day . For today again the my guess is the snow is still good , it was above 32 for 5 hrs last night but I don't think that effected it much . But the wind is suppose to turn East some time today , So until that happens I wouldn't venture out
      Steve-O

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: will.hise@...
      Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700

      Did anyone go today? Was the soft stuff gone? Any wind?

      On Friday, March 2, 2012, wrote:

      I would have to 2nd that assessment JC, Mike C and I got to the snomo park about 10 mins b4 Rusty and Eddy got there. The drive way was drifted in with mucho light and dry. Did not want to get stuck so I headed back to the pull off just east of the gravel shed and rode the section to the north of the road. Sweet snow, plenty of wind and great temperature. Great call Ryan!
      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
      Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Strong wind deep snow

      Pretty much excellent in every way.

    • Jim shultz

        From: itile@...
        Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:46:57 -0700

        To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        From: will.hise@...
        Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700

        From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
        Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

        Pretty much excellent in every way.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
          Just drove through camas. No wind.  But beautiful sun.

          Regards,
          -Jason Brickner
          Olympus Controls
          (208)-475-4670