Strong wind deep snow

  • j clive
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
      Pretty much excellent in every way.
    • daflyinhawaiian64@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2012
        I would have to 2nd that assessment JC, Mike C and I got to the snomo park about 10 mins b4 Rusty and Eddy got there. The drive way was drifted in with mucho light and dry. Did not want to get stuck so I headed back to the pull off just east of the gravel shed and rode the section to the north of the road. Sweet snow, plenty of wind and great temperature. Great call Ryan!
        Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

        From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
        Sender: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000
        To: <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Strong wind deep snow

        Pretty much excellent in every way.

      • Will Hise
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2012
          Did anyone go today? Was the soft stuff gone? Any wind?

          From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
          Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

          Pretty much excellent in every way.

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
            Will
            I was wondering the same thing . The wind was defiantly there and the temp has staid low . so my guess is it was a excellent big kite day . For today again the my guess is the snow is still good , it was above 32 for 5 hrs last night but I don't think that effected it much . But the wind is suppose to turn East some time today , So until that happens I wouldn't venture out
            Steve-O

            To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
            From: will.hise@...
            Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700
            Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Strong wind deep snow

            From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
            Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

            Pretty much excellent in every way.

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
              Tuesday looks good if the snow holds Tuesday: A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Blustery, with a west northwest wind between 15 and 23 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: itile@...
              Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:46:57 -0700

              To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
              From: will.hise@...
              Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700

              From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
              Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

              Pretty much excellent in every way.

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                I'm contemplating the Tuesday afternooner.

                Eddy

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: itile@...
                Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:46:57 -0700

                To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                From: will.hise@...
                Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700

                From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
                Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

                Pretty much excellent in every way.

              • Jim shultz

                  From: itile@...
                  Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:46:57 -0700

                  To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
                  From: will.hise@...
                  Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2012 23:44:34 -0700

                  From: "j clive" <jclivejordan@...>
                  Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 01:55:32 -0000

                  Pretty much excellent in every way.

                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 4, 2012
                    Just drove through camas. No wind.  But beautiful sun.

                    Regards,
                    -Jason Brickner
                    Olympus Controls
                    (208)-475-4670