Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday session

  • Morgan Parks
    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 2, 2012
      Hey,
      I am hoping for a little wind tomorrow what's it look like to you? How do u guys know when it will be windy out there on the camas?

      Morgan

      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29 3:19 PM
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.