1/2 Friday session

  • Jack Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:25 AM

      When you leave California (because ½ the country moves there), become a windsurfer and kiter… you try to fit in with whoever you can. But sorry, no pets

      From: Will Hise <will.hise@...>

      Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 10:38:29 -0700

      What exactly constitutes a half a person?

      Small children?

      Pets?

      Midgets?

      Californians?

      Windsurfers?

      On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 10:32 AM, Jack Harrison <hyqual@...> wrote:

      Thanks for the positive reinforcement!! Maybe the lull it was just a convoy of trucks headed in the other direction.

      I’m planning to head out around 12, and have room for 1 and ½ if anyone is interested….

      Jack Harrison

      208.861.1654