Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Friday session

    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 2, 2012
      That 3mph did not last long. Back to 12-14 already.  Should be 17-21 by 3

      Eddy

      On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:28 AM, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

      …looks like the wind has dropped to around 3 mph!

      What’s the call for early and late afternoon wind. I noticed the NOAA forecast calls for late increase.

      Jack Harrison

      208.861.1654

      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.