Re: Friday session

  • kerrminator2
    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 2 8:26 AM
      Rusty is heading up around 12pm and I'll be heading up a bit later. I have to meet someone at 1:30-1:45 pm, so I think I'll be for sure on my way no later than 2 pm. If anyone needs a ride let me know.

      -Garrett

      > Just be there and we will figure out best method
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On Mar 2, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Will Hise <will.hise@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Room for one more?
      > >

      > > I'm going to try to get everything done by lunch and come as well.
      > >
      > > Planning on alby's at 1:30.
      > >
      > > --Will
      > >
      > > On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:31 AM, j clive <jclivejordan@...> wrote:
      > > I'll be there at 1:30
      > >
      > > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Thinking about cutting out of work at 1 to take advantage of afternoon thermal Friday should be nice snow and wind.
      > > >
      > > > Might be only wind this weekend, & could be spectacular.
      > > >
      > > > Eddy

    • Chris Lee
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.