Re: [snowkiteidaho] Friday session

    Message 1 of 64 , Mar 2 3:39 AM
      If I can get enough work done I'll leave straight from work.  We can meet at Albys for 1:30 departure.

      Eddy

      On Mar 1, 2012, at 11:13 PM, Tonyswilliams <tonyswilliams@...> wrote:

      Was thinking same thing. I will get off at noon so could meet you at 1:00. Should I come to your place to return inversion table?

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 1, 2012, at 8:33 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Thinking about cutting out of work at 1 to take advantage of afternoon thermal Friday should be nice snow and wind.

      Might be only wind this weekend, & could be spectacular.

      Eddy

      =

    • Chris Lee
      Message 64 of 64 , Aug 29, 2014
        Cool, next time I should just follow behind you in order to get myself in the video more!

        On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 PM, RUSTY HILL <rustyshill@...> wrote:
        I didn't even look at the forecast until last night around 11 but Right away I knew it looked good. Chris and I played around for quite a while... I shot some video from my surfboard and Chris made a couple cameos. Check it out!

        Rusty Hill

        On Aug 29, 2014, at 10:29 AM, Chris Lee <leelinfat@...> wrote:

        I hope I didn't scare people away... I did say I was optimistic, right? :-)

        Turns out to be a pretty good session up at LP... just have to deal with the occasional lulls.

        Only 1 sail, 1 kite, & 1 SUP.

        --
        Best regards,
        Chris Lee.