Re: [snowkiteidaho] Sat Snow Predictions

  • Jason Watt
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 25, 2012
      Closed at the Anderson ranch reservoir turnoff.  Bummer.

      On Feb 25, 2012, at 11:20, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      looks like hwy 20 is closed from MTN Home

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On Feb 25, 2012, at 10:45 AM, Andrew Goldman wrote:

      We stayed in Hill City last night. Blowing strong SE all night. Woke to southwest blizzard. Road closures everywhere. Really tough visibility on the roads. Barely made Fairfield. Snow drifts look big so hope it clears becausing kiting will be good. Already looking better here in Fairfield.