Re: [snowkiteidaho] tues wed

  • Andrew Goldman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2007
      Thanks Eddie. Any love you send my way is always
      appreciated. Post away and if anyone finds a new
      snowkite spot that they want to share, please let me
      know and I'll post it.
      --- "geardaddy@..." <geardaddy@...>
      wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Your new website is great. I want to post your site
      list on snowkiteidaho if that is ok.

      Eddy

      On Tue Jan 2 3:07 , Andrew Goldman sent:

      I will be headed up to the Lodge either Tue. or Wen.
      I will be spending a lot more time up in the Camas
      valley now that we have the snow coverage. I will
      figure out a way to correspond with some of you while
      I am based up that way. I hope I can help all of you
      snowkiters by accurately reporting the wind. Darrel
      is right on the money. Ryan and I have found East
      winds at a place called Spooner's Knob. Go to
      www.snowkitesoldier.com and click on the map link to
      see where this spot is. The map lists a few other
      areas and has some brief description that describe
      when to go, ability level and what you can expect over
      the next ridge. Most of you already know this
      information but check back from time to time as I will
      post any new spots on this website. See you all soon.
      Darrel Thomas net> wrote:
      Tues might work, but I would want to see
      something at FAFI before I'd go, though Monty and Rayn
      have had good luck at the end of Feathervillle Rd on
      those SE days. (I Can't go Tues anyway.)

      I am defintely looking seriously at Wed. You all
      know my deal by now, 2:15 Albertson's

      protection around
      http://mail.yahoo.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com